Anti-Aging Skin Care in My 30s
Entering your thirties means your growth hormones slow down and your skin doesn’t repair itself as fast as it used to. Work stress, lack of sleep, taking care of your newborn, or partying too late will all take a toll on your skin. This means it’s even more important to stick to a day and night anti aging skin care routine and one that may involve a few steps to maximize anti-aging benefits.
Anti Aging Skin Care Tips for Your ThirtiesHere are 5 ways to keep your skin looking young and glowing, so you can be thirty, flirty, and thriving:
- UV rays are the number one cause of premature skin aging – even from incidental exposure. Use a high quality, broad spectrum sunscreen with physical UV protection of at least SPF 30. Apply Patent Pending Trufora Titanium Day Cream SPF 30 Sunscreen every day, and reapply every two hours for maximum protection.
- As you age cellular turnover slows which means duller, less youthful looking skin. To help speed cell turnover and keep your face glowing and dewy, you should exfoliate at least twice a week. Here are tips on How to Exfoliate Your Face. Exfoliating regularly at night will promote new cell growth and help your skin better repair itself when you sleep.
- Help your skin absorb and retain more moisture by using a Hyaluronic Acid serum or use skincare products that contain Hyaluronic Acid (or Sodium Hyaluronate). Hyaluronic acid is a natural part of the skin, and depletes as we age, but we can add it back to the skin through our skincare. Read more about the benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin and anti-aging benefits.
- Pay attention to your eyes. The delicate skin there will become more susceptible to wrinkles and crow’s feet in your thirties. Routinely Use the Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment to protect and brighten your skin.
- Dermatologists agree that next to sunscreen, one of the most important anti-aging ingredients is retinol. No longer do we have to put up with the negative side effects and irritation of the retinols of the past, as we now have plant derived bio-retinols. These ingredients function just like retinol in the skin, giving us all the same great anti-aging benefits without the negative side effects. Patent Pending Trufora Night Serum 85 is a potent, powerhouse anti-aging serum with multiple forms of bio-retinol to deliver younger looking skin without irritation.